Everyone experiences feelings such as being worried or stressed, but if these feelings don’t go away you might be in need of some extra support.
There is a wide variety of signs for mental health, but here are some of the indicators that you may be struggling with a mental health problem:
• Issues eating and/or with food.
• The desire or act of hurting yourself
• Feeling scared and/or anxious
• Hearing and/or seeing things that others don’t
• Issues controlling your temper and/or anger
• Having difficulties with those around you (eg family and friends)
• Seeing and/or hearing things that others don’t.
TALK TO SOMEONE
It can be hard to talk to someone, some people feel comfortable talking to a parent or career but if this is not the case you can talk to someone ese that you trust, this could be your GP or teacher. If your GP is concerned for you they might contact CAMHS.